Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Look Back ...

My friend Kerry is an amazing photographer (check her out at www.imagesofessence.com). So when she offered to take pictures of my boys after they were born, I immediately accepted. She tried to warn me that sometimes these sessions take awhile. Boy was she right!

It was day 8 of being a mom and we packed up our newborns and headed over to her house for pictures. It took four hours! Despite the fact that the boys seemed to sleep all the time at home, Sam refused to sleep for the pictures! It was so frustrating (and might I add, Kerry has the patience of a saint)!

Despite being exhausted, overwhelmed, in pain and starving (we made a bee-line for McDonalds on the way home and promptly downed $15 worth of fast food), the end result was more than worth it as I think you'll agree.





Tyler Allen






Samuel Jay


No comments:

Post a Comment