Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Blog

So I have decided to try my hand at blogging. I love to share my stories and pictures and videos of our boys but I don't want to inundate my friends on facebook with countless "proud mommy" updates ... unless of course they want to see them, thus the blog.

Our twins Samuel Jay and Tyler Allen are now three months old and are doing so great. I thank God every day for their health and for the blessing of their lives on our family. We prayed and waited a long time for these boys and even though the daily grind can be tough with two, we are so thankful for these beautiful little faces.

The boys were 3 1/2 weeks early but weighed in at a healthy 6lbs 7 oz for Sam and 6lbs 13oz for Tyler and were able to come home with us from the hospital. While it certainly wasn't my plan to be let go from my job, I can clearly see God's hand was at work in that my pregnancy was generally without complication and I truly felt pretty good the whole time (thanks to a lot of naps!).

These first three months have been filled with lots of hugs, snuggles, dirty diapers, laundry, sleepless nights, naps, kisses and (recently) smiles. I'd say we're settling into a groove and while they may not be sleeping through the night yet, we're all doing pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment