Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Updates

I've been trying to think of something interesting to post about for the last few weeks ... but we've really just doing the boring old normal life routine lately.  Not that I mind -- sometimes just getting through each day (boring, normal, whatever) is hard enough! 
Lucas is still a wonderful baby.  He is cute as a button, sleeps pretty well (typically from 10 or 11pm to 4 or 5am), and is in general a pretty happy baby.  He eats, sleeps, snuggles, and takes a beating (mostly of kisses) from his brothers like a champ. 
Samuel & Tyler have been normal two year olds.  By that I mean they are adorably cute, funny as can be, loving, active, and growing.  Their absolute favorite song is Away in a Manger and they could watch Chuggington or Backyardagains all day if I let them. They are also clingy, moody, and like to fight with each other which, depending on the day, can really test my patience.  Sam is still a bit of the instagator (as in he more often steals Tyler's toy than the other way around) but he is also pretty good at playing with his choo choo's by himself in the corner or upstairs.  Tyler is a goofy goofy boy and loves to swing his golf clubs, march with his golf clubs, or sing into his golf clubs.  They both (actually, all three) have smiles that melt my heart.  I'm quite certain three cuter boys do not exist, at least to this mamma!
I started back at work too and it has been going really well.  It was much different than last time with the twins knowing what I was getting into and I think it has really been an OK thing for me.  I really have a pretty good situation at work so I can't complain. 
The boys are good (and daddy too), work is good, we are all relatively healthy ... sometimes "normal" or "boring" can be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment