Thursday, March 29, 2012

Family Photo





I bought a Groupon from Grinz Photography to have pictures taken way back in November with the intention of using it for the twins' 2nd birthday pics ... but that didn't really work out so then we needed to use the Groupon and ... tada!  Family pictures!  Let's just say trying to get two two-year olds to cooperate is nearly impossible.  By then end of the photo session, Jack and I were both sweating, had every possible treat opened and half eaten, and had promised everything under the sun to the boys in an effort to get them to cooperate.  Thanks to a wonderful thing called photoshop, we got a decent family shot but the attempts at a nice one of the three boys was a fail (I got the one above so I could remember the fun of the day). 
And, on a separate note, Tyler loves to sing into his golf club and it just cracks me up.  I'm willing to bet you might crack a smile too :).

No comments:

Post a Comment