Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Giggles

I love the giggles. I don't think I'll ever get enough of these two clowns giggling. Lately it feels like I'm constantly chasing, constantly moving things higher, constantly picking up a child who konked his head, constantly trying to get them to sleep at the right time. Among these constants, however, I am constantly thankful for these babies -- for their smiles, for their cries, for their giggles. I am also extremely thankful for a successful surgery for my mom last week and for little baby Emelander who I hope to meet on Friday. Blessings abound!

UPDATE: Baby Emelander is here! Andrew Jack arrived Friday, August 13 at 11:35pm weighing 6lbs 5oz and almost 20in long! Congrats Chris & Julie -- he is BEAUTIFUL!

1 comment:

  1. I bet you never knew just how funny your stairs are - good thing Sam and Tyler could point that out for you! What an awesome video!!!

    ReplyDelete