Thursday, April 1, 2010

Play, Play Dates & Other News

At a recent play date with Jackson and Polly, I told their moms, Amy and Pam, that the boys don't really play with toys yet. Well, I was totally wrong. They both loved Jackson's floor / play gym thingy! So as soon as we got home, I promptly got out our play gym and ever since then, they've been batting at toys and chains and entertaining themselves for a full 20 minutes (especially Sam)! Then the other day, we were at Ruby's and Sam got to try out her excersaucer. Again, while he's a little small and his feet barely touch, he was at least mildly entertained and quiet for a good 15 minutes. So as soon as we got home, I promptly got out our excersaucer. I have concluded a few things based on these experiences: 1) It's a good thing we have play dates to go see our friends or my poor boys would be totally deprived of fun 2) I like being able to put them somewhere where they can play by themselves 3) There is now even more crap in my living room than I even thought possible.




In addition to being enthralled with toys, my boys are once again growing out of a new set of clothes. While I am sad to pack up the 0-3's, I do like seeing them in their new duds! Also, Tyler has found his tongue. His new favorite thing is to stick his tongue out at everyone as far as he possibly can.



No comments:

Post a Comment