Saturday, April 10, 2010

Babies

If you would have asked me in college what I saw myself doing 8 years later, there are some things I probably could have guessed -- married to Jack, couple kids, maybe even living at our house on Union. But there would definitely be a few things I wouldn't have imagined -- twins, unemployed, and, among many other things, that me and the girls I was living with (Pam Slotsema and Amy Amash) would all have babies within two months of each other and find ourselves right back in the same place in life together as stay-at-home moms.

We had another play date yesterday and this time got to add two more little babes -- another set of twins -- born to Corey Visker, another girl I met that first week at Calvin. To those counting, that makes six babies -- Polly, Jackson, Samuel, Tyler, Lydia and Aubrey -- from six months to seven weeks old.

December 15, 2009

February 10, 2010

April 9, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment