Thursday, December 26, 2013

Belated Birthday Fun

The boys' birthdays have come and gone by a few weeks already (and so had Jesus' for that matter) but I'm finally getting around to looking at some of my pictures from those parties and some of them are awfully cute.
We had two family celebrations -- one with the Ploegs' at our house and then the following Saturday with the VLugt's at Tim & Dana's house with cousin Levi.  On both sides, we have been incredibly blessed by generous and loving family.  With three birthdays in two days, it's a lot of hoopla and presents.  They all give so generously to my buddies that it reminds me of my wedding and baby showers when I felt so overwhelmed by the generosity and love of family (and friends!) and I just feel so grateful.  I may not be the best "Thank You" note writer, nor the best at having my kids verbalize their thanks to the gift-giver, but please know we are thankful!  Not only for the gifts, but for the loving person / family that comes behind it!

Birthday singing with the Ploegs'.

Birthday decorations at our house.

Birthday celebrations with cousin Levi and the VLugt's.

No comments:

Post a Comment