Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Lukie's New Bed

My baby is growing up.  He figured out how to escape the confines of the crib a few weeks ago and has lost all fear of the fall.  After posing the question on Facebook, I was persuaded that a toddler bed was at least a safer alternative.  A quick Craigslist search, a few quick emails, and a shove and a push into the van later -- we have a new bed for Lukie.

He loves it ... until it's time for bed.  To be honest, I think he's a little scared.  Plus, I got out the old baby gate and put it in his door frame so he doesn't like that he can't get out.  That said, if it's too high in the door jam, he squeezes under.  If it's too low, he climbs over.  He's a determined little fella.  And he's determined to grow up!

The last picture of my baby in his crib.

Helping take down the crib.

Lukie's new bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment