Friday, February 1, 2013

Frequent Flier Miles @ Alger Peds

Clearly, I spoke too soon.  I have been at the doctor's office 5 times in 8 days (once for a billing question), including twice today.  And once again, we officially have all three kids with ear infections.  The nasty colds / coughs came back a few weeks ago (after maybe two weeks of reprieve) and have settled into their ears.  The twins, who had one ear infection each as babies have now had two within a little more than a month.  Lukie has had at least four since December ... and I'm this close to simply requesting the tubes (I know, all you moms who have been there tell me it's the best thing ever ... we're just in that fun "in between" stage).  Even after a week of meds, he's still a miserable little bud; eating little more than bottles (not that he's hurting in the pounds department). 
Not to mention, I'm sick as a dog too.  Argh.
In any event, these viruses have to go away sometime, right?  Soon?  I hope?

PS / Update: I decided to join in on the fun:  I too have an ear infection (and the doc said close to a ruptured ear drum ... let's just hope that doesn't happen).  Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment