Thursday, September 23, 2010

Growing Up




My boys are getting older. Shocking, right? Here are the ways I've noticed this week:


1) My girlfriends and I had another playdate today and as I was driving home I thought, geez ... I don't know that I talked to the ladies all that much! I'm pretty sure I was chasing the boys around the playworld at Centerpointe most of the time. Apparently the era of us actually getting to chat while the babies just laid there is over (at least for most of us).

2) My boys now love to eat their own food. By that I mean they have now mastered the art of pinching food between their chubby little fingers and smushing it into their mouths. It is so stinking cute.

3) They officially both have teeth that have poked thru. Sam was a little ahead of Tyler this time but only by about two weeks. It's so crazy to feel these sharp little pokers in their mouths (I can only imagine how they feel!).

4) Tyler can now stand unassisted for up to 5 seconds ... hopefully he'll hold off on walking for another month or so though.

5) They officially fit into their new fall gear from Nana -- size 18 months (well, it's a little big yet but not by much).

So precious. The grow up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment