Thursday, May 13, 2010

Books and Baby Food

In an effort to establish a night time routine, we have started reading books to the boys. They absolutely love it. I mean they love it like they love stroller rides -- crying or not, plop them on daddy's (or Uncle Brian's) lap with a book and they are instantly enamored. It is just precious!

Additionally, in an effort to save money, I have begun making my own baby food. I'll admit, I used to think that people who made their own baby food were weird. Why wouldn't you just buy the stuff that is prepackaged and ready to go? I'll tell you why: it's expensive! Plus, it's super easy to make. It's not like there are a lot of ingredients in butternut squash -- it's squash and water pureed into a mush (and they love it!).

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Boys and books, a tradition to last for years, still going over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! One of my very favorite things to do with the boys. (And, also very highly recommended by their English teacher aunt!)

    ReplyDelete